We are excited to partner with our onsite Registered Dietician, Laura Ascenzi, for our 2022 nutrition challenge. This year is going to be different as we set out with a goal of changing your relationship with food. When you improve your overall relationship with food, you will notice an improvement in your results.
Imagine a world with no more fad diets, no more food guilt, no more countless hours of movement to try and burn off the cookie. You need to understand that it's ok to eat the cake at the birthday party. It doesn't make you a bad person and even more important, the one piece of cake is not going to destroy your results. We are on a mission to teach you how to eat forever not just for 8 weeks.
Learning what you need to fuel your body will fuel results. Learning what foods trigger your cravings or other symptoms will trigger better results. WIth these concepts in mind, paired with the survey we took several weeks back, we agreed to do an 8 week challenge. This will be the longest challenge we have ever done with the most professionals involved. We will primarily use Laura as our Nutrition in Motion professional, but she has an entire support team behind her to help our clients maximize results. We also have our team of 5 coaches who will be heavily involved.
So what do you get over 8 weeks?
- 4 zoom nutrition classes/ Q&As to be held every other week with Laura
- 3 20-minute personal check ins with Laura, including body comp scale measurement + nutrition plan guidance at 1st week, 4th week and 8th week. Availability to complete these in morning and evening hours.
- Personalized elimination Diet/Reintroduction Plan OR Eatlove Meal Planning software as option ($80 value – waived in price) *– with guidance from an RD – personalized menu plans.
- Optional 1 hour 1:1 meetings billed through insurance for additional support and customization
- Private Facebook group with weekly live mindset coaching , daily motivation and problem solving
- Weekly emails every Friday with mini weekend challenges to keep you focused
- 2 Styku scan days for challengers only
- 2 and 3 day per week clients can come all 4 days if schedule allows
All of THIS for $119!
- No food tracking
- No calorie counting
- No macro counting
Don't get me wrong, those things absolutely give great results, but we are going to keep it simple. Real food. All of the macros and even the occasional margarita if that is what your hear desires.
You are putting your money where your mouth is and so are we! We have structured a point system to help you stay on track over the 8 weeks. You get points for participation and when you participate, guess what you get? Better results.
- 30 Points for attending 3 x 20 minutes -1:1 with RD (price included in sign up cost)
- 20 Points for attending 4 classes per week at GFNH (Virtual counts with picture!) 2 and 3 day clients will also earn their 20 points if they meet their commitment.
- 20 Points per zoom nutrition class (up to 80 points available) 10 points if you watch the recorded version
- 5 Points for 1 lb of fat lost (we will use Laura's InBody as our measuring device)
- 5 Points for 1 lb of muscle gained
- Here's the kicker, 5 points per Facebook post (could be a picture, a question, motivation, etc) Any post counts! Only one post per day gets you 5 points (280 points available)
Most accumulated points winnings
1st place: $150 cash, one free month of training
2nd place : $100 cash, one free month of training
3rd place: one free month of training
Sign ups are open NOW and a hard shut off Monday, January 10th so we can be ready for a start of Monday January 17th.
Dates to note:
Sign ups open: 12/28/21 - 1/10/22
Initial InBody Scan Day: Saturday 1/15/22 8 am - 10am
Final InBody Scan Day: Saturday 3/12/22 8 am- 10 am
Kick off Zoom Meeting (live and recorded): Thursday 1/13/22 8pm
Start date: Monday 1/17/22
End Date: Sunday 3/13/22
Initial InBody complete: Monday 1/17/22
Final InBody complete: Wednesday 3/16/22
Nutrition Zoom Class: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 6pm
Nutrition Zoom Class: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 6pm
Nutrition Zoom Class: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 6pm
Nutrition Zoom Class: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 6pm
Styku Scan Day: Saturday, January 15, 2022 8am-10am
Styku Scan Day: Saturday, March 12, 2022 8am-10am
Sign up here