Dean and Nancy Carlson, owners of CR8 Fitness (previous owners of Get Fit NH) have graciously invited you to their Crockpot workshop. This workshop has been a hit for years. I will share with you the blog they share and if you are in you will want to sign up quick! Spaces are limited and they ALWAYS fill up!
From The Carlson's
"My favorite meals are those that are easy to fix, don't have me in the kitchen for hours at a time, and taste fantastic. One of my favorite tools to help make that happen is the crockpot. What's better than one meal that is easy to fix, fast to put together, and that the whole family loves? Five Crockpot meals!
About three years ago, I found a process for Crockpot Freezer Meals. It was one of those moments when I thought: "I wish I would have thought of that, It's brilliant!".
Imagine this you trek to the grocery store, spend an hour or more shopping for the week and then come home and prepare all your dinner meals within the next hour. How cool would that be? When you're ready to leave the house each morning, you place one meal in the crockpot and when you arrive back home- Voila, dinner is done. Repeat that for a total of five days. (You'll probably have leftovers for lunch too. Win/Win) That is a picture of how it will feel after you participate in the Crockpot Workshop. And yet there is one small difference. You can take out the grocery shopping because I already will do that for you.
At the crockpot workshop you'll walk away after an hour with five meals ready to place in the freezer until you are ready to cook them in your crockpot (or Instant Pot). It might not actually take you an hour to put these meals together. It goes that fast
Here's what you get at this workshop
- Every Ingredient is provided to make 5 meals that feeds 4-6 people
- I do all the shopping for you
- I set up and clean up for you
- You walk out with 5 meals ready to cook in your crockpot (or instant pot).
- These meals can also be thrown in the freezer until you need them.
- Use these meals when you want or need them most.
- I often give one or more of these meals away to someone who is sick, had a baby, going through a rough time etc. Then they have an option when they need it most.
What you don't get:
- Long lines at the grocery store
- Figuring out which recipes are Coach Nancy approved
- Forgetting an ingredient at the store so you have to make a second trip
- Being alone as you prepare your meals. Friends make this workshop even more fun.
- A messy kitchen. These meals go from Ziploc bag to Crockpot. BAM you're done.
The Crockpot Freezer Meal workshop is:
Wednesday, January 30th.
At Cr8 Fitness in Epsom
The cost for this workshop is only $105. That is $21 for a meal that feeds 4-6 (most likely with leftovers).
If you're curious if your family will like the meals we prepare, here's the five meals we'll fix in less than an hour.Cashew ChickenBalsamic ChickenThai-ish Chicken WingsItalian ChickenBeef Stew
Sign up here!