Why Don’t You Just Quit?
If you want to achieve more, sometimes the best thing to do is ‘quit.’
Sometimes the easiest way to make things happen in a positive fashion, for example…
- Feel Like You Did at 20
- Gain Muscle
- Eat Healthier
- Exercise Consistently
- Look Better
- Have More Energy
- Lose Unwanted Ugly Fat
…is to quit doing some of the things that are standing in the way of your progress.
Here are some ideas to get you rolling:
- What activities can you quit spending time on that produce little value or don’t help you reach your goal?
- What people that aren’t supportive of you can you spend less time with?
- What websites can you quit wasting time on?
- What TV shows can you quit watching?
- What stresses zap your energy that you can quit worrying about since you can’t change the outcome anyway?
And one that may ruffle your feathers…
What excuses can you quit making?
So instead of quitting the way most people do…they quit thinking big and they quit setting lofty goals…go a different route and quit doing some of the things that are standing in your way.
Quit telling yourself it’s impossible, and start making it happen!