A Hidden Secret to Success
I am going to share a hidden secret about success....
Say what? What does communication have to do with getting results? Great question! Let me share some inside scoop with you. The most successful students I get to coach are the ones who are in consistent contact with me.
Here are some examples:
- When they are going to miss a training session, they let us know
- If they unexpectedly missed training, then they reach out first or respond with their unexpected whereabouts
- They share their victories
- They share their frustrations
- We find solutions together when injured or stuck
- They send me food pictures
- They ask questions
- They go to seminars
- They continue to learn and grow
- They set goals
- They keep score
- They are coachable
Communication happens in so many ways. It is not a one-way relationship. In order to be successful, you need to be involved in more than just the show up part. That’s the easy part. If you aren’t where you want to be, then let’s talk and get you there.