Garlic Green Beans
Serves: 4/Cal: /Fat: 6g/Carb: 13g/Prot: 2g
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp sesame oil, optional
- Salt to taste
- Bring large pot of water generously seasoned with salt to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to ice bath to stop cooking, then drain.
- Heat the clarified butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add green beans, coconut aminos, rice vinegar and sesame oil (if using), toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently until the sauce has reduced and green beans are just starting to get tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl, drizzle with remaining sauce and serve.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Serves: 4/Cal: /Fat: 10g/Carb: 4g/Prot: 1g
- 1 lb cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine mayo, dill, chives, vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Add cucumber slices and stir gently until combined.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.