Coronavirus and Get Fit NH
We have received a lot of questions about what we are doing to keep the gym a safe place as the world is faced with Coronavirus...
Here are things you may not know that do regularly:
- Disinfect floor between each class
- Wipe down benches with disinfectant wipes between each class (when used)
- Wipe down TRX handles, ski erg handles, bands, dumbbells, kettlebells, foam rollers and knee pads. THIS IS NOW A DAILY REQUIREMENT FOR OUR TEAM!
- Vacuum after each morning session and evening session
- Professional cleaning twice per week
- Dust (with antibacterial polish) twice per week
With recent national concerns we have definitely upped our cleaning game and we are asking that anyone with a flu like symptoms or fever steer clear of the gym. We also ask that if you have or plan to travel to Italy, China, Iran or South Korea that you steer clear of the gym for two weeks per recommendation of the CDC website.
I think we can all agree that we can take some personal responsibility and make sure we
- Wash hands frequently. There is a bottle of hand sanitizer on the gym floor and in the lobby.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- We also have Clorox wipe and sanitizer wipes on the bench which you are welcome to use to wipe down something you are questioning using
We are doing the best we can to keep Get Fit NH a clean and safe space.